To develop an app that is used only by you or to access your own data, you can generate a Personal Access Token. These tokens can be configured with scopes that restrict the token to only be able to access certain parts of your account.
Personal Access Tokens
Please note: Reverb Personal Access Tokens do not expire
- From your user menu, go to My Profile.
- Click the API & Integrations Tab, then click the Generate New Token button.
- Enter a name, then choose the scopes you need for your token. Scopes allow you to set the permissions of your token.
For most ecommerce integrations we recommend selecting the following scopes:
- Your token is now created.
- Use this token in subsequent requests in the Authorization header
curl -i -H 'Authorization: Bearer 774c5112345abcd3f32e662e885e043672f6c5d36e14c1d98730170cea3' -X GET 'https://api.reverb.com/api/listings'
Updated about a month ago